New zone discovered in Hytale?

JuakoElPro

Registered
Hey guys.

I just found this post on Reddit and then I thought to myself that I would like to post it here in my own form and throw my thoughts on it. I would also like to know your opinion about it :)

The article writes about a kind of zone that has not yet been officially presented by Hypixel Studios. Personally, I'm more of the opinion that it is not a zone on Orbis, but an area (possibly a zone?) On Nexus. Why is that so? I'll come to that.

It's mainly about this picture. A very dark picture, am I not right?
Well, what do you have Photoshop for? Let me shed some light on you.

So that's better. What do we see in the picture?

So I recognize mountains, something greenish that looks like it would flow down from the mountains, lots of purple blocks and further to the left something big that doesn't look like a mountain.

Very good, then I'll tell you why I think it's more of a place on Nexus and not a zone on Orbis.
One argument for this is heaven. As you can see, the sky does not shine in a beautiful blue, but looks like a dark and dark purple. The sky on Orbis looks blue, at least under normal conditions. Yes, the sky could change color depending on the zone, but that on a planet the color changes from a beautiful blue to a dark purple? Well as I said, it's my thoughts on it. You can write your thoughts under this post

Let's look at those greenish things that look like they're flowing down the mountains. Why flow? Because I believe the water is on Nexus. If you look at the picture with all the planets in Hytale, you will notice that the water on Nexus is slightly greenish. So it's possible that this picture shows the liquid on Nexus.

Now there is really only one topic left that I would like to address. This constellation in the left half of the picture. Here I am of the same opinion as the creator of the post on Reddit. I believe that this is either one or many trees that grow on Nexus.

What do you think we see in the picture? Write your opinion in response to this post.

We read each other :)

Hyatlas

There is only one way to avoid criticism
Administrator
Very interesting, is there an overview of the planets?

Hyatlas

There is only one way to avoid criticism
Administrator
That's right, based on the overview, the picture from the first post only fits Nexus

Autoclickprivad

Registered
Is there any information about what constitutes a zone? One could imagine that other living beings, possibly even other species, rule the zone in each zone. I could also well imagine that there are zones or even alter verses that are unsuitable for beginners, etc ...

Dmitopro

Registered
The zones are more or less just biomes.
Similar to MC, the monsters there will probably be different and the individual areas will probably also be of different difficulty.

ImSalRs

Registered
The zones are more or less just biomes.
Similar to MC, the monsters there will probably be different and the individual areas will probably also be of different difficulty.
The whole thing is indirectly correct. The zones in Hytale stand above the biomes. So each zone has its own biome and, as you already mentioned, different mobs can spawn in them. On the topic (and many more) there will be something bigger tomorrow or the day after tomorrow at the latest which should help many players;)

Whether there are regular updates at Hytale and thus the game is being expanded more and more?
I think so. A game like Hytale or Minecraft lives partly from the large modding community, but also from the features that the game brings. In addition, there will certainly be many players who prefer to play the adventure mode without mods and they shouldn't get bored ^^

iMxiles

Registered
There will certainly be updates, otherwise the desire to discover new things would be quickly lost: D I'm very excited about the adventure mode, I've always liked to play Minecraft alone: D